- A stamp given by some stores to a customer according to the amount spent, and exchangeable in the appropriate number for various articles.More example sentences
- No person shall issue any trading stamp trading stamp unless it bears on its face in clear and legible characters a value expressed in or by reference to current coin of the realm.
- Supermarket loyalty cards will have to be amended as it is an offence to offer a ‘gift, token, trading stamp, coupon or other document or thing’ that may be used in payment for ‘certain goods’.
- There are some parts of this bill that make sense - the abolition of the prohibition on trading stamps, for example.
More definitions of trading stampDefinition of trading stamp in:
- The US English dictionary