- A mixture of dried fruit and nuts eaten as a snack food, originally by walkers and campers.More example sentences
- Snacks like trail mix, dried fruits, nuts, sports bars and cereal bars can help keep your electrolytes balanced, especially on hot days when you sweat a lot.
- Along the way, snack on foods like trail mix and cheese, and fuel up often.
- After a while we cruised into Yosemite village and checked out the grocery store, picked out some more provisions, trail mix, and tuna snack packs.
More definitions of trail mixDefinition of trail mix in:
- The US English dictionary