Definition of trank in English:
Informal term for tranquillizer. it’s bad news mixing tranks and booze
More example sentences
- Did you get drugged with tranks, or were you really a real person to your family?
- ‘Oh, come on, like it's really any different from human tranks,’ Fisher comforted, reaching the first floor.
- Tammy dropped the clipboard and fired the trank gun she had hidden behind it, aiming for the neck, because a throat shot would take effect quicker.
- Example sentences
- This isn't what I was aiming for, I wanted to get looped but now my head is clanging and my belly is churning and I'm feeling surlier instead of tranked.
- The mob is fighting the cleaners, and I'm so tranked on painkillers I don't know whether to shoot them or hug them.
- Once my great aunt Katherine was diagnosed, they simply tranked her to the gills on morphine, and she never saw her own bed or home again.
Definition of trank in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.