Definition of trank in English:
Informal term for tranquillizer. it’s bad news mixing tranks and booze
More example sentences
- Did you get drugged with tranks, or were you really a real person to your family?
- ‘Oh, come on, like it's really any different from human tranks,’ Fisher comforted, reaching the first floor.
- Tammy dropped the clipboard and fired the trank gun she had hidden behind it, aiming for the neck, because a throat shot would take effect quicker.
- Example sentences
- This isn't what I was aiming for, I wanted to get looped but now my head is clanging and my belly is churning and I'm feeling surlier instead of tranked.
- The mob is fighting the cleaners, and I'm so tranked on painkillers I don't know whether to shoot them or hug them.
- Once my great aunt Katherine was diagnosed, they simply tranked her to the gills on morphine, and she never saw her own bed or home again.
Definition of trank in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan