- The action of transferring someone or something: the transferral of ownership in the form of a takeoverMore example sentences
- And it acts in a manner no one can yet explain, obeying the law of ownership and transferral.
- Both parties will also identify research areas that will improve the delivery of the TB control programme by monitoring patient transferral.
- Indeed, a number of events since sovereignty transferral in 1997 directly point to that erosion.
More definitions of transferralDefinition of transferral in:
- The US English dictionary