(also transgendered /transˈdʒɛndəd, trɑːns-, -nz-/)
- Denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.More example sentences
- Youth are coming out as gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgendered at increasingly younger ages.
- Did he hate me because I'm transgendered, i.e. is he a homophobe?
- My train of thought went along the lines of seeing the struggles for rights and recognition for transgendered people as following from the struggles of gay and lesbian people.
More definitions of transgenderDefinition of transgender in:
- The US English dictionary