nounchiefly • technical
- A traumatic effect or condition.More example sentences
- With the off-field traumatism provided the Ravens' franchise by Ray Lewis and Chris McAlister in recent years, another strike against Baltimore will be a lot to take - and that doesn't account for the potential fallout on the field.
- It's not like you can cause me a bigger traumatism than you already have!
- The patient makes a report of an indirect traumatism that happened at work on February 22, 1989.
More definitions of traumatismDefinition of traumatism in:
- The US English dictionary