- A gambling game in which cards are turned up on a table marked with red and black diamonds.More example sentences
- There are also private rooms for European and English toulette, trente et quarante, chemin de fer, blackjack and craps.
- It is thought to have its roots in several games like baccarat, chemin de fer, trente et quarante, quinze, and other similar games.
- The main gambling hall is the Salle Européene, where for a EUR 8 entry fee you can play roulette, trente et quarante, or blackjack.
French, literally 'thirty and forty', these being winning and losing numbers respectively in the game.
More definitions of trente et quaranteDefinition of trente et quarante in:
- The US English dictionary