- (Of an acid) having three replaceable hydrogen atoms.More example sentences
- Other alkalis, such as ammonium carbonate, sodium tribasic phosphate, acetone, and various glycols (such as triethanolamine, pH 8 at 1% dilution), are sometimes used.
- The invention relates to a method of and an apparatus for producing tribasic propellant charge powders.
- For more information about our extensive line of tribasic esters, we encourage confidential consultation with our technically trained Business Managers who can guide you to the best products or development programs.
More definitions of tribasicDefinition of tribasic in:
- The US English dictionary