Definition of trifocal in English:
(Of a pair of glasses) having lenses with three parts with different focal lengths.
- One analysis reports that neck pain experienced by middle-aged patients often coincides with their first prescription for bifocal or trifocal glasses.
- A bifocal lens corrects both far and near vision, while a trifocal also has an intermediate zone.
- Additionally, where bifocal or trifocal lenses are not desirable, disposable lens shields and ‘press-on’ lenses in the upper and/or upper-central regions of the lens have been proposed.
noun(trifocals) Back to top
A pair of glasses with trifocal lenses.
- Scopes also help mature shooters continue in the sport longer, he said, because finding iron sights through bifocals and trifocals can be challenging.
- And if you wear bifocals or trifocals, keep in mind that you may have a tendency to tilt your head backwards so that you can see through the lower portion of your glasses.
- I paid $100 American for blended trifocals, and they are the best glasses I have ever owned.
Definition of trifocal in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan