- Triple; threefold: a trifold partnership between government, employers, and studentsMore example sentences
- Blog readers will note the Parliamentary Crest on the frontpage of the trifold pamphlet, meaning that the pamphlet was funded by taxpayers as opposed to use of party funds.
- A 70-minute video, 114-page book, iron-on transfer trifold timeline of Jonah's story, and 10 life application cards with a magnetic holder help you practice compassion, share God's love, offer second chances, and more.
- Contrary to what many prelates fear, accountability is not a threat to the bishop's trifold mission ‘to teach, to sanctify, and to govern.’
More definitions of trifoldDefinition of trifold in:
- The US English dictionary