- Each of the fifth and largest pair of cranial nerves, supplying the front part of the head and dividing into the ophthalmic, maxillary, and mandibular nerves.More example sentences
- The most frequently involved cranial nerve dermatome is the ophthalmic division of the trigeminal nerve.
- The circuit for this reflex comprises the trigeminal nerve, pons crossover, and motor innervation via the facial nerve.
- There is contiguous spread to the ipsilateral ACA and MCA via a perivascular plexus supplied by the ophthalmic division of the trigeminal nerve.
More definitions of trigeminal nerveDefinition of trigeminal nerve in:
- The US English dictionary