- 1A tricycle.More example sentences
- He's also becoming addicted to hang gliding (which we'll review in due course), and he tinkers with bikes and trikes.
- All the kids go around the block driving patriotically festooned bikes and trikes.
- About 100 bikes and trikes joined the 60-mile run to meet other bikers in Blackpool, bringing the Golden Mile to a standstill.
- 2A kind of ultralight aircraft.More example sentences
- We know which modules need to be mixed and matched to get ratings for airplanes, trikes, gyroplanes, airships, etc.
- Though Johnson keeps busy giving lessons at his family's farm near Asotin and traveling around the country to sell ultralights, hang gliders, and trikes, he looks forward to the next project that will have him up in the air with the birds.
- I have been looking at motors for trikes since the ultralight motors from Europe are noisy and expensive.
verb[no object] Back to top
- Ride on a tricycle: they crawled, toddled, triked, and now often wander to the field soloMore example sentences
- I've triked over a local gaggle of hangs and PGs that were getting up to 9K where the airliners are descending into Ontario and I contacted socal approach.
late 19th century: abbreviation.
More definitions of trikeDefinition of trike in:
- The US English dictionary