- 1A thermionic valve having three electrodes.More example sentences
- To prevent tube microphonics, the peanut-size triode is surrounded in foam and shock-mounted in a brass block.
- Circumstances changed dramatically in about 1925 when the new microphones and triode valve amplifiers introduced a few years earlier for radio broadcasting came into use.
- Vinyl records and valve amplifiers are for them, with the triode valve being the one most favoured.
- 1.1A semiconductor rectifier having three connections.More example sentences
- The positive triode rectifier switch has the upper electrode as a cathode, the lower electrode as an anode, and the p-type semiconductor layer.
- The triode rectifier switch is simpler in the manufacturing process and lower in cost than a thin film transistor.
More definitions of triodeDefinition of triode in:
- The US English dictionary