- The temperature and pressure at which the solid, liquid, and vapour phases of a pure substance can coexist in equilibrium.More example sentences
- The kelvin is described as 1 / 273.16 of the thermodynamic temperature of the triple point of water.
- These two regions could be separated by a uniform liquid phase, a triple point, or an extended region in which three phases are in coexistence, one solid and two liquid.
- The triple point of water occurs at an external pressure of .18 in and a temperature of 32.02°F.
More definitions of triple pointDefinition of triple point in:
- The US English dictionary