- Extreme superstition regarding the number thirteen.More example sentences
- That test included words to spell such as ‘revelry’ and ‘triskaidekaphobia.’
- Surely Stoica could not have been suffering from triskaidekaphobia (that's fear of the number 13, for the trivia fans among you).
- I've below gathered a collection of passages concerning the folklore and superstition regarding both Friday the 13 th and triskaidekaphobia - the fear of the number 13.
early 20th century: from Greek treiskaideka 'thirteen' + -phobia.
More definitions of triskaidekaphobiaDefinition of triskaidekaphobia in:
- The US English dictionary