- A tram powered by electricity obtained from an overhead cable by means of a trolley wheel.More example sentences
- In 1925, when she was 18, she was riding a bus in Mexico City when it was struck by a trolley car.
- A tourist trolley car was the only operating piece of equipment this day, and they were using the old train depot on the north side of the property for all boardings.
- The background has been completely blacked out, so the trolley car has almost the appearance of a toy, although it is clearly not.
More definitions of trolley carDefinition of trolley car in:
- The US English dictionary