1A system of shafts or conduits for cables or ventilation.
- Both air-conditioning and good cable trunking systems are required to modernise the building and make it attractive for a successful letting.
- Where any dimension in cross-section is 150 mm or more, duct work, electrical trunking and pipe work shall be shown in double lines.
- The finished offices will have suspended ceilings and trunking for power and computer cabling.
2The use or arrangement of trunk lines.
- This aggregation or trunking complies with the IEEE 802.3ad standard.
- Furthermore, technologies such as composite trunking enable service providers to leverage router switch fabrics for improved IP layer restoration, optical layer internetworking, and dynamic bandwidth and service provisioning.
- Portable and mobile radios will operate on the ALMR network to replace non-compliant legacy trunking equipment.
Words that rhyme with trunkingspelunking
Definition of trunking in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.