- A revolving device containing an abrasive substance, in which castings, gemstones, or other hard objects can be cleaned by friction.More example sentences
- In tumbling barrels, the friction is created by gravity as the media slides across the diameter of the barrel.
- To tumble stones: place rough rocks or minerals in the tumbling barrel, add a rough grit, and turn on the motor.
- These are complete Lortone tumbling barrels including the barrel, inner lid with liner, and the outer lid with knurled nut.
More definitions of tumbling barrelDefinition of tumbling barrel in:
- The US English dictionary