- A surgical operation to remove excess flesh from the abdomen, for cosmetic purposes.More example sentences
- The reasons why someone may choose to have a tummy tuck include having excess skin, stretch marks or loose abdominal muscles.
- If you want to lose weight from your tummy, an alternative may be a tummy tuck, where excess fat and skin is removed from the abdomen.
- This procedure, like the tummy tuck, removes excess skin and tightens you whole face to reduce the signs of ageing.
More definitions of tummy tuckDefinition of tummy tuck in:
- The US English dictionary