Definition of turbo diesel in English:
1A turbocharged diesel engine.
- There are three JTD turbo diesel common-rail direct-injection engines in the range.
- It is driven by a 400 horse power turbo diesel engine, and has slide-out interior suites to create extra living space.
- Cobra is powered by a turbo diesel V8 engine which provides 190 hp.
1.1A vehicle equipped with a turbocharged diesel engine.
- I think the common rail turbo diesel type vehicles are going to play a big role in getting rid of that smoke.
- The turbo diesel comes as standard with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
- They were off to the airport; the taxi was late so I offered them a ride in the 5 Series turbo diesel.
Definition of turbo diesel in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan