- A supercharger driven by a turbine powered by the engine’s exhaust gases.More example sentences
- The most impressive feature on this very popular package is the new four-cylinder 16 valve Direct Injection Diesel engine fitted with a turbocharger and intercooler.
- Thanks to a turbocharger, maximum power is boosted to 82 bhp and the car has super-lively performance.
- We are implementing a new turbocharger and exhaust manifold as well as other components of the anti-lag system.
More definitions of turbochargerDefinition of turbocharger in:
- The US English dictionary