- 1Either of two neighbouring cities lying close together.More example sentences
- Chicken shop owners of the twin cities and neighbouring districts dote on this commercial artiste.
- Highway 20 lingers for about 75 miles in the Sacramento Valley, passing the twin cities of Marysville and Yuba City.
- No two cities are alike. Even twin cities differ in the essential ‘genetic code’ if I may call it that.
- 1.1 (the Twin Cities) North American Minneapolis and St Paul in Minnesota.More example sentences
- If you're looking for an authentic Twin City experience, here are 20 things to see and do that you shouldn't miss!
- In July 2002 the Design Institute of the University of Minnesota asked six design teams to make a proposal for a typeface for the Twin Cities.
- 1.2A city which has been twinned with another.More example sentences
- The executive mayor of the City of Johannesburg, Amos Masondo, on Thursday signed a twin city agreement with his New York City counterpart Michael Bloomberg.
- Executive Mayor Councillor Amos Masondo has signed a twin city agreement with his New York City counterpart, Michael Bloomberg.
More definitions of twin cityDefinition of twin city in:
- The US English dictionary