- A typed copy of a text: I sent a typescript off to the publisher [mass noun]: there’s piles of typescript waiting on my deskMore example sentences
- So when, in 1988, their collection manager, Marion Kahan, sent him a copy of the typescript she had discovered among the Rothko papers, he took no notice.
- At a certain point in the typescript of the text, it is indicated that Waldman will perform an ‘improvised’ poem.
- My first ever published book review in issue one was written from a copy of the typescript of her On the Periphery.
More definitions of typescriptDefinition of typescript in:
- The US English dictionary