- A person who is skilled in typing, especially one who is employed for this purpose.More example sentences
- The firm's New York City office has approximately a hundred and fifty employees - attorneys, paralegals, administrative staff, typists, secretaries and receptionists.
- London's large companies and their well-paid upper echelons are going to be real happy to do that to spare their receptionists, post-room workers, clerks, typists, secretaries and epsilons in general the expense.
- A document from the National Justice Department said the alleged offenders involved clerks, prosecutors, assistant state attorneys, legal administration officers and typists.
More definitions of typistDefinition of typist in:
- The US English dictionary