- 1Finally; in the end: the largest firms may ultimately become unstoppableMore example sentences
eventually, in the end, in the long run, at length, finally, sooner or later, in time, in the fullness of time, after some time, in the final analysis, when all is said and done, one day, some day, sometime, at last, at long last• informal when push comes to shoveBritish • informal at the end of the day
- Which way you finally bet will ultimately depend on how badly you can't afford to lose.
- He is the part of us all that goes into the darkness, and finally ultimately achieves the goal.
- The condition, which is currently incurable, ultimately leads to premature death.
- 1.1At the most basic level: ultimately he has only himself to blameMore example sentences
- This level of training is ultimately about intellectually learning less but refining yourself more.
- Sea level and climate are ultimately linked, and their effects cannot always be separated.
- It works on many different levels and ultimately it is goofy fun and that's classic Disney.