- 1Not placed or arranged in a straight line, in parallel, or in correct relative positions: unaligned diagonalsMore example sentences
- In this demonstration, 30 vehicles exhibit unaligned collision avoidance behavior.
- We present a new method for the identification of conserved patterns in a set of unaligned related protein sequences.
- But that quartet of loving and resentful, wounding and forgiveness-begging infighters - sometimes funny, sometimes pathetic, and ultimately tragic - is now a car with unaligned wheels lurching ahead on a bumpy road.
- 2Not allied with or giving support to a particular organization or cause.More example sentences
- He led Israel out of the bloc of unaligned nations and adopted a pro-Western orientation.
- I draw to the attention of the previous speaker, who claims to be from the only unaligned party, the fact he gave a speech that could have been given by either of the two old parties, and I do not believe that he has examined the bill correctly.
- In that context, could no one be an unaligned refugee?
More definitions of unalignedDefinition of unaligned in:
- The US English dictionary