- Not allocated or set aside for a specific purpose: as cellular phones proliferate, the number of unassigned numbers is being exhaustedMore example sentences
- The two unassigned saplings were used for other purposes.
- Of the 100 cases, 42 are still open and 19 remain unassigned, but none of the families contacted so far have resisted DHS' efforts to assess their children's safety.
- Everyone took his or her unassigned but familiar seats.
- More example sentences
- Even if such allusions are not so expansive or so specifically ‘unassignable,’ the abstracted mimicking and representation of writing is a familiar theme in the visual arts.
- The property must be assumed to have been capable of sale in the open market, even if in fact it was inherently unassignable or held subject to restrictions on sale.
- You knew I had just been pulled out of New York after a long mission and per your own requirements, was to be on downtime, unassignable for any new missions for three months.
More definitions of unassignedDefinition of unassigned in:
- The US English dictionary