- 1Not professing Christianity or its teachings.More example sentences
- There are decidedly unchristian aspects such as reincarnation (of the elves) and the ancestor worship many of the characters indulge in.
- ‘The church must repudiate once and for all the unchristian formula of male superiority-female inferiority,’ wrote Sheila D. Collins.
- Given the struggles of parents in a society whose manners and morals are largely unchristian, which was the case in the late fourth century as it is now, this severity seems excessive.
- 1.1 • informal Unkind, unfair, or morally wrong: she was possessed of a very unchristian suspicion about her half sisterMore example sentences
- When words and processes are misleading, it is neither unchristian nor mean to ask for a higher standard.
- Are such sentiments substandard, unchristian?
- More example sentences
- He flayed the killers of the minister stressing further that Ige must not be mourned in an unchristianly manner.
- I could have sworn you threw me a dirty look as you passed me, which then caused me to act very unchristianly later down the road.
- But Francine unchristianly snubs viewers on her corner and contemplates the wall.
More definitions of unchristianDefinition of unchristian in:
- The US English dictionary