- (Of a place) not yet colonized.More example sentences
- But many of the former English-speaking colonies are now better off than the mother country, while uncolonized Ethiopia and Nepal remain poor.
- Other writers in this collection find imperial pressure on all the states of Asia, including uncolonized China, to be quite significant.
- Studies have suggested that prairie dog colonies have higher avian densities and are more species rich than uncolonized areas.
More definitions of uncolonizedDefinition of uncolonized in:
- The US English dictionary