- 1Not joined or merged to form a single unit or substance: the linking of previously uncombined genresMore example sentences
- As connected with the human will, emotion is never uncombined with thought.
- These uncombined suffixes very materially modify the meaning of the verb to speak.
- How many pure, uncombined, vowels are there in General American speech?
- 1.1 Chemistry (Of an element) not combined in a compound: uncombined nitrogenMore example sentences
- The specific gravity of the alloy is greater than that of the two metals in an uncombined state.
- The oxidation state of any atom in an uncombined element is equal to zero.
- It is a measurement of pressure exerted by uncombined oxygen molecules dissolved in plasma.
More definitions of uncombinedDefinition of uncombined in:
- The US English dictionary