Definition of uncomplicated in English:
Simple or straightforward: he was an extraordinarily uncomplicated man
More example sentences
- Keep things simple and uncomplicated or you can land in a conflict.
- The tune and the lyrics are simple and uncomplicated, yet it has an infective rhythm and melody.
- His training sessions are not decorated with innovative drills; they are simple and uncomplicated.
simple, not difficult, straightforward, clear, accessible, direct, undemanding, unexacting, unchallenging, unsophisticated, trouble-free, painless, effortless, easy, facile, elementary, idiot-proof, plain sailing, a five-finger exercise, nothing
informal easy-peasy, as easy as pie, as easy as falling off a log, as easy as ABC, a piece of cake, child's play, kids' stuff, a cinch, no sweat, a doddle, a breeze, a pushover, money for old rope, money for jam
North American informal duck soup, a snap
Australian/New Zealand informal a bludge
South African informal a piece of old tackle
British vulgar slang a piece of piss
dated a snip
- Example sentences
- Peel was loved for his passionate and eclectic musical tastes, but just as much for the sense he radiated of being an uncomplicatedly and utterly decent human being.
- Except, perhaps, that rumour suggested Du Maurier had lesbian tendencies, and Gale is uncomplicatedly and richly gay.
- In her concentration she had not noticed that they were both still lying uncomplicatedly in the same position they'd started in six hours before.
- Example sentences
- In many ways it perfectly represents the simple lines and uncomplicatedness of Toronto's subway system.
- Their personal simplicity and uncomplicatedness meshes well with the more assertive qualities of the Seven.
- There is a nice symmetry of arm and dress that adds uncomplicatedness to the scene.
Words that rhyme with uncomplicatedelasticated
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.