- 1Not mixed: these poisons in their uncompounded form may only be supplied to persons known to the pharmacistMore example sentences
- We say, then, that the divine Person of God the Word exists before all things timelessly and eternally, simple and uncompounded, uncreated, incorporeal, invisible, intangible, and uncircumscribed.
- Even simple uncompounded thoughts can't get into your head!
- In the case of these great masters, the occurrences described are an expression of their realization of the insubstantial and uncompounded nature of all things.
- 1.1(Of a word) not made up of two or more existing words: the prefix could be employed with any uncompounded verbMore example sentences
- An uncompounded word's morphological form is not distinct from its phonological form.