- Not trustworthy and reliable: evidence is scarce and often undependableMore example sentences
- She married a man who was erratic, undependable and bad at paying bills.
- I would not appreciate having to depend on what are often undependable bus services.
- Sympathetic but far from uncritical, Simon described Douglas as a ‘shy’ and ‘intensely private man’ whose accounts of his own life were thoroughly undependable.
More definitions of undependableDefinition of undependable in:
- The US English dictionary