- Fail to report (something, especially news or data) fully: athletes are inclined to under-report their use of drugs (as adjective under-reported) under-reported domestic violenceMore example sentences
- The details were strangely under-reported and remain so.
- Unless stated otherwise, these figures come from research, not police statistics, as victims tend to under-report domestic violence to the police.
- She added that in her opinion, hate crime was under-reported and as confidence in reporting hate crime grew, so did the figures.
More definitions of under-reportDefinition of under-report in:
- The US English dictionary