- A boss’s deputy, especially in the Mafia or another criminal organization.More example sentences
- It had a boss and an underboss and crews with captains.
- As the story goes, Carlotta brought Dino to see her father, and in return Carboni wanted Dino to work for him as his underboss, and marry Carlotta.
- It was in this place that Drogan would come to receive his assignments from Vincenzo Vasanti's underboss, Tony Argenti.
More definitions of underbossDefinition of underboss in:
- The US English dictionary