- The list of less important bouts on the same bill as a main boxing match: he could make his pro debut on the undercard of the Holyfield-Bowe matchMore example sentences
- The final undercard bout featured featherweights Rogers Mtagwa and Valdemir Pereira.
- The 23-year-old fighter aims to come through unscathed as he's booked to appear on the undercard for the Mike Tyson bill at Hampden Park on June 24.
- The tournament will be staged by Luvo Boxing Promotions and features other exciting bouts on the undercard.
More definitions of undercardDefinition of undercard in:
- The US English dictionary