- Clothes worn under others, typically next to the skin: a change of underclothesMore example sentences
- Someone had undressed me during the course of my sleep, so I threw on a dressing gown over my underclothes.
- Rachael shuddered and flipped on the light, took her retainers out of her mouth, placed them in their case, and grabbed her underclothes and clothes and trundled into the bathroom to prepare her self for the day.
- My clothes, underclothes and boots, even my watch were stripped away.
- More example sentences
- She helps Sarah into fresh underclothing and a clean robe.
- Some changed back into their uniform jumpsuits, but most just stayed in their underclothing.
- She was in her underclothing when Giselda slipped on the gown.