- An undergarment, especially for men or boys, covering the lower part of the body and having two holes for the legs.More example sentences
- He had a shirt on and underpants and I kept telling him not to go back into the house, but he wanted some trousers to wear.
- Meanwhile, there's the small matter of underwear - how does one find a pair of underpants to fit?
- Now, surely I'm not the only one who cuts up his old underpants to make dusters, am I?
More definitions of underpantsDefinition of underpants in:
- The US English dictionary