Definition of underwire in English:
A semicircular wire support stitched under each cup of a bra: [as modifier]: an underwire bra that is almost too pretty to hide
More example sentences
- If underwire bras are run though a washing machine, their wires will poke out for sure.
- It's more lingerie-oriented than your wife may be interested in, but even their conventional underwire bras feel soft and comfortable to me.
- Does the underwire in your bra always poke through after a few wearings?
- Example sentences
- Has anyone successfully managed to repair a sticky out wire coming out from an underwired bra?
- There is no evidence to suggest wearing a tight-fitting bra or underwired bra can cause breast cancer.
- I was in and out in 30 minutes including security (although I did have to out myself as an underwired bra wearer).
Words that rhyme with underwireretrochoir
Definition of underwire in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan