(Especially of an emotion) lasting forever: promises of undying love
More example sentences
- Didn't I promise love and undying devotion from me if you reviewed?
- You will either love them with an undying passion or hate them with an unwavering vengeance.
- Deeply felt emotions, especially declarations of undying love, are left unexpressed.
abiding, lasting, enduring, permanent, continuing, constant, perennial, infinite; unceasing, perpetual, ceaseless, incessant, unending, never-ending, unfading; immortal, eternal, deathless, never-dying; indestructible, imperishable, inextinguishable; undiminished, undestroyed
- More example sentences
- She loved Kieran undyingly, but her vows hung over her head, reminding her of her ever-present duty.
- His parents offer no support and now the person who he thought cared for him undyingly tells him that he may be falling out of love with him.
- He was undyingly faithful to the Count and enjoyed my pain in those two years.