- Income derived from private means rather than from work.More example sentences
- As the dividend is unearned income of the recipient, it does not qualify for pension contributions.
- On top of this, another 30 per cent currently pay income tax from unearned income - on income from pensions and savings.
- The order of set off is firstly against earned income (income from a trade, profession or employment), then against unearned income (income from investments and property).
More definitions of unearned incomeDefinition of unearned income in:
- The US English dictionary