- Anxiety or discontent: public unease about defence policyMore example sentences
- This is a film that knows exactly what it is doing from the opening frames as the music and titles establish a sense of dread and unease.
- There is a growing sense of unease - if not yet the type of fear older readers experienced back in the Cold War.
- As the congregation left St Paul's, there was a reminder of the public unease surrounding the war.
More definitions of uneaseDefinition of unease in:
- The US English dictionary