Definition of unfaltering in English:
Not faltering; steady; resolute: her unfaltering energy and determination
More example sentences
- The witness looked straight into the eyes of the judge as he uttered the one word, in a steady, unfaltering tone.
- It was through Emma's unfaltering belief in his writing talent that he decided to change tack and concentrate more on his own screenplays.
- Will's voice was unfaltering as his plane soared to dizzy heights before tumbling dangerously towards the ground and pulling back into the air, leaving a smoking trail behind him.
- Example sentences
- The Queen has unfalteringly upheld the standards that she inherited from her father and the best of his predecessors.
- Cathi looks terrified, but she's filmed it all unfalteringly, and Mel, to my surprise, actually looks quite impressed underneath her evident nervousness.
- But she was the sort who could carry any sorrow unfalteringly, and she was determined to pass many more years with her children, grandchildren, and friends.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan