- Not fertilized: an unfertilized egg unfertilized landMore example sentences
- And since there is no way to tell fresh fertilized eggs from unfertilized ones without a microscope, your customers won't be able to tell either way.
- Having found that cumulus cells yielded better results, unfertilised mouse eggs were enucleated and their donor's nuclei put in place.
- Because the unfertilized eggs are naked protoplasts lacking cell walls, unfertilized eggs were used for these experiments in order to give the antibodies unimpeded access to the cell.
More definitions of unfertilizedDefinition of unfertilized in:
- The US English dictionary