Tireless; persistent: his apparently unflagging enthusiasm impressed her
More example sentences
- ‘Your unflagging enthusiasm and hard work has ensured that each one of the events and projects you have been involved in has been a success and will be remembered for many years to come,’ he said.
- The sheer glee with which Schoeffler attacks these issues, and his unflagging commitment, make him a formidable adversary.
- Readers will be especially impressed by the Burgesses' unflagging commitment to the struggle for justice.
- More example sentences
- I don't know any doctor or resident or nurse who loves what they do 100% of the time, or are thinking unflaggingly and selflessly about their patients 100% of the time.
- Described unflaggingly by zealous politicians and their pious servants as ‘visionary’, the Millennium Experience was no such thing.
- He had toiled unflaggingly to make a name for himself, as a javelin thrower.