Not showing fear or hesitation in the face of danger or difficulty: he has shown unflinching determination throughout the campaign
More example sentences
- Yet, her iron will and unflinching commitment put her on the top.
- Hunter is unflinching in her commitment to telling a persuasive story, but she is a romantic too.
- Patel looked Michael square in the eye with unflinching resolve.
- More example sentences
- In Storytelling, he unflinchingly confronts politically correct expectations of ethnic groups and the disabled, but also has the courage to do so with humor.
- But for those who can take it unflinchingly, with a fraction of the passion that Christ displayed, this may yet be the most significant viewing experience in a lifetime.
- These images unflinchingly confronted the gore, the naked terror, the arrogant incompetence, the pointless cruelty, the insane devastation of the military nightmare.