Definition of unflinching in English:
Not showing fear or hesitation in the face of danger or difficulty: he has shown unflinching determination throughout the campaign
More example sentences
- Yet, her iron will and unflinching commitment put her on the top.
- Hunter is unflinching in her commitment to telling a persuasive story, but she is a romantic too.
- Patel looked Michael square in the eye with unflinching resolve.
- Example sentences
- In Storytelling, he unflinchingly confronts politically correct expectations of ethnic groups and the disabled, but also has the courage to do so with humor.
- But for those who can take it unflinchingly, with a fraction of the passion that Christ displayed, this may yet be the most significant viewing experience in a lifetime.
- These images unflinchingly confronted the gore, the naked terror, the arrogant incompetence, the pointless cruelty, the insane devastation of the military nightmare.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan