Impossible to forget; very memorable: that unforgettable first kiss
More example sentences
- The great floods of March 1999 produced some memorable stories and unforgettable images.
- The sight of these massive blocks of ice is certainly most impressive and unforgettable.
- Here indeed was an unforgettable spectacle, designed to mesmerise the West.
- Example sentences
- Louis replied, unforgettably: ‘He can run, but he can't hide.’
- When Melanie, the mother, played unforgettably by Holly Hunter, finally listens, she is both impressed and finds it ‘scary.’
- History must be told, and these folks told it unforgettably last night.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: un|for¦get|table
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.