Definition of unfussy in English:
Not fussy: a simple unfussy design
More example sentences
- Its phones have always been among the more elegant on the market, reflecting a certain Scandinavian love of unfussy, almost austere design.
- Whatever your tastes, they offer another option for those seeking clean, unfussy accommodation pitched somewhere between traditional urban hotels and gruesome city-centre hostels.
- Light, fruity, exceptionally unfussy and clean, this is a refreshing lunchtime wine for summer - and a welcome addition to any cellar.
- Example sentences
- By the time we've sat down - dark wooden tables lit unfussily by candles wedged in wine bottles; chairs and pews endearingly non-matching - we already feel at home.
- Everything is done unfussily for economy and efficiency: the clothes, the hair, the look and the way she talks.
- The next visit to the court continues to tell the story clearly, with the drama moving on unfussily but cogently.
Definition of unfussy in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan