- A trust formed to manage a portfolio of stock exchange securities, in which small investors can buy units.More example sentences
- Anyone who has invested in a unit trust or a pension fund knows that his fund manager is not answerable in any meaningful sense.
- The ability to borrow is one of the major advantages of an investment trust over a unit trust.
- In practice, for Irish investors it probably makes most sense to take the unit trust or investment trust route.
More definitions of unit trustDefinition of unit trust in:
- The US English dictionary