- 1 [with object] Detach; separate: she unlinked her arm to pull back her coat sleeveMore example sentences
- Diana waved her off, and laughed, finally unlinking her arm with mine.
- Tiff unlinked her arm from Jessie's and headed toward her math class.
- Each row is independent from the other, so you can unlink rows, or fold it up and put it away.
- 2 (as adjective unlinked) Not linked or connected; separate: three previously unlinked murdersMore example sentences
- Could I have two separate, unlinked blogs where I post about Real Estate as a marketing tool in one, and post about how my clients can drive me crazy in a perfectly anonymous way in another?
- For both unlinked and partially linked loci, it is important to note that the coverage of the ABC 95% confidence intervals is always very good.
- Were candidate sites chosen from completely linked, partially linked, or unlinked regions of the genome?
More definitions of unlinkDefinition of unlink in:
- The US English dictionary